Ramblings of a 30 something

Monday, September 03, 2007

Farewells and new beginnings.

Sunday was spent saying farewell to a friend who is moving back to America. She was selling as much as she could, so we got to look at her wares. It felt sort of wrong, like you could have been discussing who was going to get what item of the not yet deceased person lying conscious in the hospital bed or what outfit you wanted to bury them in. But, ain't nothing wrong with a heavy duty Kitchen Aid mixer or jogging stroller. Don't let your conscience screw you out of good deals.


E was able to see her favorite baby today. Baby C is such a sweetie, so cute and so content. And, I can't resist sweet baby love! Being a mere 3 months old, I still consider her a new beginning. Kissing her cheek, nuzzling her head, and all around enjoying a baby while rested. I don't feel that I enjoyed E much at that time with the lack of sleep.

It looks like they're plotting some mischief. Actually E was saying, "Baby C, look at Daddy."




1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

HA HA - I'm booking my ticket to Japan this afternoon.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home