Ramblings of a 30 something

Friday, November 09, 2007

Time Passes So Quickly.



We're almost mid-November now, and the rest of the year is soon going to become a race to the finish. While I never thought I'd be one of those people who answers "Busy" when someone asked how I was, I feel like the days go, emails remain unsent, and vital connections are not maintained.

This morning I dropped by a friend's house to return something she left in my car this week. Holding her little girl, 4 months old, made me think about my own. This 2 year almost 5 month headstrong girl that calls me "Mommy" or sometimes says "I'm coming, Betty" alternately causes me to want to push her into older toddlerhood and hold tight kicking and screaming. You can see where she gets her bipolar attitude, Sissy.

So in order to remember the small baby that was, here's my own gratuitous memory...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home