Ramblings of a 30 something

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party # 2


GIRAFFE DOWN!






This was Halloween Party # 2 for us this year. We had a wonderful time and E had a good time playing with her friend who lives a bit far away. We need to make a trip back to Mie to visit with her family again, and I guess I need an excuse to chat and drink the night away.



I also got my hair did before going there today, so it was an industrious weekend for us. Friday night was dental checks. Saturday ended up being a day to get my eyes checked and new contacts purchased though I'm still not used to those. (It rained so no trip to the Monkey Park yesterday.)



Tomorrow F goes to Tokyo for the week, and I am kind of looking forward to it. I don't know what E and I will get ourselves into, but the week always has a way of taking care of itself. No playgroup this week, so we have 2 days free. Woo hoo!



Aaaah, I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home