Ramblings of a 30 something

Monday, August 25, 2008

Trading up.

Recently E has started a lot of sentences with, "When I get bigger, I'm gonna....." It might be that she's going to eat spicy curry rice, drive a car, or grow big breasts.

The funniest one lately was in regards to trying to give her an incentive to giving up her pacifier. I told her that maybe we could think of something that she'd like to trade for her binky, trying the replacement tack with negotiations. She said that when she got bigger she'd trade her binky.

So, when I pressed further about what concrete thing I might be able to trade with her, then came her response:

"When I get bigger, I'm gonna trade my binky for a BIG BINKY. A HUGE (pronounced hooj) BINKY!"

1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

lolz

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home