Ramblings of a 30 something

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hate to ruin the surprise....


Currently in the postal system are pics to my parents from E's pics for Shichi-Go-San While the date is not observed until November, we've been seeing ads for some time about getting pictures done. I was itching to do it because

a) my daughter is lovely
b) I can live out my fantasy to dress up through her
c) it needs to be done, and why do it under duress if you don't have to?

Feast your eyes on my 3 year old!

4 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

why didn't you dress up as well???

11:31 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

My baby is all grown up! :(

11:40 PM  
Blogger bethyl said...

Because I'm cheap.

11:57 PM  
Blogger 井上エイド said...

Great blog.

I bet you got those pictures at the chain "Studio Alice", correct? They (the backdrop and costumes) remind me of our daughter's 7-year-old photo package. It was a little disconcerting to see my seven year old with so much makeup on; over 30 minutes prep in the chair.

Beautiful daughter, by the way.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home